Re: canceled shows

Sad as it makes me to see it, I'm not in the least surprised at the shows canceled. It was magik, I believe, who put it best: they made the decision to go on much as they did to go on after the Cincinnati tragedy. I doubt it's the sales that have canceled the shows (the ticket sales would have long since been known). My guess is the band members themselves who have decided not to continue. And one can hardly blame them...I just wish they'd gotten here before they started the first leg of the tour.

Felix Unger:

Jim:

Look...SOMEONE'S got to tell you, so it might as well be me. You're the single WORST White Fang trytabe who ever existed. You just don't have what it takes. For your own sake, stop trying. Really.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican
                                              Cheers             ML