Re: Here we go again...

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Affairs? They didn't exactly read to the end of the RS article, did they? I thought Townshend and Fields said there was no sex."

keets,

We NEED to have all the details on this. What specific sexual acts has Pete engaged in during his life? We must know this if we are to label him properly.
Did he touch another man's dick?
Did he suck?
How many times?
Who did he do these things with?
Who touched his dick and with what orifices?
Did he like it? If so, how much did he like it?

If we are going to form an opinion, don't we need ALL the facts? I do.

But then again, maybe we don't need to form an opinion. Maybe it is his fucking business!!!!

Buck