WHO Knows

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Re: MacBallsnewalbum - Rolling Bones
>Roger doesn't seem to have completely given up the idea. He still mentioned
it in the Sun interview, though he didn't sound >completely convincing. Do
you think he's saying that out of habit?

I don't think he's had time to properly contemplate the issue.  They're
still in pre-John-death mode.  Somewhere along this tour, it's all gonna
sink in.  Maybe now.  I'm very curious how this 2nd leg will fare.
In this situation, you just *have* to separate yourself from things.  That
was the first leg.  Now?  We'll see.

>>Although I'm pumped for the 2nd leg (well, I'm getting there), I still
can't help but feel that DT
>Ooo.  I like that one.  ;)

Yeah, I like that too!

>Aw, come on now. Do you think Roger is going to ever give up? Could the HOB
date be a trial balloon to see how it's >received? If they've still got
drawing power as a fund-raiser, then they've got drawing power for a concert
tour.

I think Roger may surprise us and realize it's over.  I dunno.
I'm a bit surprised at the HOB announcement, and possibility of additional
venues.  I personally don't get it. Will John's estate get a cut from these
show additions?  Will they continue to work together?  Will there be an
album?
It all seems strange.
The answer..................WHO Knows.
:-)
BRING ON THE SECOND FUCKING LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIR PETE!
Kevin in VT