Camden and Hanks

Just thought since we are now only 3 days from the show, I would re-address
the pre-show gathering at Hanks.  Thought maybe since some folks, like
myself, have never met you fellow loyal WHO fans that maybe any attendees
on these lists could provide a brief description of themselves so we are
able to look for or identify each other.  Personally, I am looking forward
to meeting you folks.  Myself I will be with 4 other fans.  BTW guys, one
will be a cute little redhead that currently has no sig other.  Me I am 6'
1" have a mixed brown/grey close trimmed beard and will have on some sort
of cap and plan on getting to Hanks around 3.