Re: Pete with men

From: "Buck WhoeverYouWanna" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: pete with men

From: SicilianMother@aol.com
"Doesn't it make anyone else uncomfortable to hear Pete talk about having
sex with a man or men in the Rolling Stones interview?"

Pete talking about it does not make me uncomfortable.  What do you find
bothersome?  Are there particular acts that you find repulsive?  You don't
have to answer, but it might reveal something about you.

I think the only thing it might reveal is that "sicilianmother," like many hetero's, would not want to get stabbed by what Keith Moon used to call, "the Pork Sword."

-gern