Aug 1 floor seats- GOT EM!!!!

Just snagged a couple of 31st row floor tix to the aug 1 MSG show for $202.50
total via e-bay.  I'm pumped for 2 shows in two days and a chance to party in
NYC.  Hope to see some of you at Molly Wee's.  It has been too long to not
have met any of you in person.  I've met odds and sodsers, for god's sake,
and i have never posted there.  Who is going?  Anyone near the front want to
let me hold their seat while peeing or getting beer?  It'd be cool to see
even part of a song up there.  Anyway, cya there.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971