Re: pete with men

I don't think anyone here should be bothered by Pete's comments about gay
experimentation.  Wasn't this par for the course back then among rock stars?
They would get high all the time and party with other rock stars, who by
nature were into experimentation regarding music and art, and would sort of
get lost in the moment.  I would say that what Pete did (or admitted to
doing) was far more the norm than the exception in those days in that
context.  I mean Pete was hangin out with elton john, mick jagger, and david
bowie for god's sake!  At some point a drunken or incredibly high pete
townshend was bound to do something with a guy.  No one should be shocked or
bothered.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971