Howdy

Hey Who fans,

I wanted to say hey to you all from So Cal.  I am a long time Who fan (that
is relative, I am 35, went to my first Who show at 12, became hooked at age
of 10).

I have recently gotten into arguments defending my fav group with my family
who are barely speaking to me.......although that is painful, I had to do it.
 The Who are the best.  Their music is permanently a part of what makes my
brain make me feel good (I'm not weird, it is just early).

I have a prized possession.  In 1989, I was able to receive (from a letter I
wrote to fan club) a post card sized, black and white, pic of John, Roger and
Pete "to Johanna" and you can see they all used a different pen, Roger's
signature left indent on paper, Pete and John used felt tip which is slightly
smeared.

Anyway, just wanted to say since I am new on list.
Longliverock,
Johanna