name calling nonsense

From: "Buck Danger" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
"Besides, that Jeff guy is a major league pussy."
I'm not sure I understand this.

"He doesn't seem too smart either."
This may be true. You seem to be of superior intelligence.

"In fact, I'll bet he's a facist"
no

"Led-Zep-loving"
Love is a little strong. I do like "The Lemon Song". Cool lyrics.

"masturbating"
Now that's pretty personal. I can't address that in a public forum.

"monkey boy."
I'm not sure what this means.

"I hope to meet up with him on this leg of the tour. I'll kick his fuckin' head in!"
That's it. My ticket is definitely for sale.

"with the exception of Jeff who I know for a fact is a limp-wristed,"
I find that a limber wrist helps with my bowling. What's wrong with that?

"boring,"
True

"quiet,"
True

"snotty,"
It is allergy season here on the east coast.

"tight assed"
Wouldn't you like to know ;-)

"pinhead"
I just met a nurse that I can go for.

"with a habit of farting in confined spaces."
I wouldn't call it a habit, more like a personal weakness.

Buck, this doesn't sound so bad when you break it down. You make some valid points and some that just don't make sense. I think we should get together for a drink. I'll buy you a double tequila and you buy me a wine cooler. How does that sound?

Your friend,
Jeff