Re: The Fart stops here

All things considered, I think I like my 'farting in the car' analogy
better.

Buck:

The difference being: mine wasn't an analogy, but fact. However, if I was to use your analogy (and far be it for me to take it away from you) I think you'd have to say in this case one particular passenger purposely ate the nastiest, foulest beans he could find in all of Colorado before getting into the car.

so defensive? I could have meant Jim, Mark, me, or any number of people who
have recently or not-so-recently hurled insults. I didn't mean any of

HEY! I thought you weren't "naming names," and here you are doing just that. Hmmm...you DO leave near Beantown...

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML

=== message truncated ===