And happiness descened upon the masses...

>The word "innocuous" has been following me around for the past 3 days.
Everywhere I go, someone is using it!

See Kevin, I didn't invent that word!  What's the one that Pete invented in
"Communication"?  Sellsplesterlung???  Is THAT a word?

>You don't know who or what I admire, so piss off.

Yes I do!  Any one or all of The Who for starters.  Nyah!  And piss off of
what?  A balconey?  NO!  I could fall off and land in it; yuk.

>Now that you're back.....................

Da-da-da-da-da...........

>Jazz musicians, in my book, are some of the most talented musicians alive.

See?  We aren't so different after all Kevin me boy.

>This list belongs to Paul. It exists because he wants it to exist.

Good point!  Correction accepted.  However Jeff, I don't think you should
speak for Buck.  Buck speaketh the truth.

>Tsk, tsk. Busily offending people again.

Bastard.  Okay, it's only one beer I'll buy instead of two.

>A certain lister... (edit - is THAT better than "snip"?)

>Without "naming names" I don't think anyone here, including me, cares
anymore. This is over.

No Mc - this is NOT over and I'll tell you why.  I am not a "lister" and I
take offense to your insinuation that I am a "lister".  I had that corrected
when I was in kindergarten by saying "Sally sells sea shell by the sea
shore" a million times over and over.  I haven't listed since I was little
and you can't even find a trace of that list in my thpeech anymore...  Thank
you very muschp...

>Somehow, being in this little discussion group I sometimes get the picture
that I am locked up in a car on a *very*

>long road trip and one of the passengers keeps farting.

Heh-heh...  Excuse me...

>Now we're back in tune.

I hope so.  Just don't forget, you tune a piano one way and a guitar
another.  We aren't all the same instrument, so I'll keep that in mind and
so should you.  Fair enough?

Jim gasping for O2 in Colorado...