Re: We will get fooled again

BTW, while this article irritated me, an Odds&Sodser said he wrote a civil letter to Dr. Campos and received a thoughtful reply indicating he (Campos) might reconsider some of his points. The O&S'er recommended that if you feel moved to write Campos (I have) that you not flame him but make your points calmly and without sarcasm.

From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com>

From Rocky Mountain News (Denver) at:
http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_1267605,00.html

Campos: We will get fooled again
July 16, 2002

Hope I die before I get old, sang Roger Daltrey in the
classic Who anthem My Generation 35 summers ago. Only
one of the original band's members - the endearingly
lunatic drummer Keith Moon - actually managed to pull
off that particular feat. When bassist John Entwistle
died a couple of weeks ago, he was, like the rest of
the baby boom generation's leading edge, pushing 60.
[snip]

--
Alan
R. I. P. Ox