RE: BBC cd?

From: "Jonathan Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
"The official release sounds like shit compared to the HiWatt Maximum BBC bootleg. That's why I wasn't excited about it, at any rate. Thanks again to Jon Astley and his incompetence at mastering...."

Jon stated the 'glass half empty' answer to your question quite nicely.
The other side of the story is that (unlike the BBC Sessions) the full "My Generation" sessions have not been bootlegged (to my limited knowledge). We will hear stuff that we have not heard before.

Jeff