Re: wow, mark

making a point that the people on the list

Mc:

And then you "named names," which is where you erred.

comment or attack on anyone on the list, other than maybe Kendall for his
troll-lie behavior.

Just a point of fact: whatever he may or may not be doing elsewhere, he's not been troll-like here. Rather he's been attacked on several fronts.

played out as the actual activity. Mark, u have to admit you have had a few
arguments/disputes with other listers on occasion.

When you make statements like that (and you shouldn't in the first place), you should qualify them because the way you put it, it appears that the people you named are starting arguments (indeed, if you're comparing them with Kendall as you believe him to be, you're stating that very thing) when in fact most of the people you mentioned do not start arguments here.

you had a real problem with my post, you should have e-mailed me privately.

Leaving the list with the impression the people you mentioned start disputes? I think not.

Now let's get back to the Who, as topics abound with all the recent events.

In a week and three days I'll be seeing Simon Townshend perform, and the next night The Who.
   "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
      president, or that we are to stand by the president
       right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
         but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                            Theodore Roosevelt
               Cheers                 ML