Just another odd moment

Funny how these things happen...

	JAE reminders seem to appear in the strangest ways...
My kids love Subway and like most places there are kids meals for the
younger appetites. Of course, to entice them, there is always a kids toy in
every kid meal.  Upon opening the toy for my daughter, the new toys focus on
the Crocodile Hunter movie that has just been released.  Suprisingly, it was
a 'spider', dark purple with red eyes.  My daughter said I could have it, so
it rests on my computer monitor, and I named it "Boris John"

Long live the THUNDER of JAE...

Greg A.