The continuing story in TKAA

	From: "L. Bird"
	Subject: Thanks Rich!
>Thanks to Rich, I've now got a copy of TKAA from Shoreline. I don't have
time to attempt transcription for a while, but I >suspect this is an ongoing
story from Pete

>Pete's going on about trying something new every week-end and failing at
some, etc. Roger's lyrics are about running with a wild >bunch when he was a
kid and then turning 20; he's still here, and sometimes he looks at the kids
in the street now and laughs and >sometimes he thinks they're okay.

Thanks for this Ms. Keets.
I was hoping you would chase this down.  Thought of you immediately when I
read the review talking about additional lyrics.
Please post transcript as soon as you get to it.

Kevin (interested) in VT