RE: Will this shameless crap ever stop.....?

> Finally I watched the "Happy Jack" performance from their last tour
> opener at SBE. Just the look on his face was worth it.
>
> He probably gave up a great solo career to stay in the Who. I am glad
Townshend agreed to restart the band again. It was the least he could
do for him, and he did it.

When you start weighing things in the cosmic scales, this one is going
to count big for Pete Townshend.  Bless you, Pete, for the QUAD and
2000 tours.

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://sbc.yahoo.com