Re: Kendall

Hey, I like having this guy around.  His posts make AEB, Jeff House, Kevin
from VT, Mark Leaman, and myself, and our well-documented disputes look like
an episode of Barney the Dinosaur.  To call Chris Entwistle an "alleged son?"
 WOW, what a cheap shot.  What do you even mean by that?  I went to work
before and after my mother's funeral.  Does that make me a bad person?  Did
it mean that I was dishonoring her?  I played tennis the morning after my
grandfather's funeral.  This is how I prefer to grieve.  John Entwistle
played and played and played anyway, anyhow, anywhere, all over the world,
often without regard for $$.  He may have needed the $ in 2000, but according
to Matt Kent's forward in the program, the Who were planning to tour because
they wanted to.  John lived to tour and play, and I know he was smiling from
above watching the inspired performances of Pete and Roger.  Keith had to be
cheering when Pete mutilated his guitar at the gorge.  I am proud of Pete and
Roger for not quitting, no matter what the reason.  Neither "need" the money
right now, and frankly I'm glad they had the road staff, the sponsors, the
rest of the band, etc in mind when they made the decision to continue.  This
was a selfless act.  The easy choice would have been to cancel at least the
first leg to re-group, but the Who have never taken the easy road.  This is
why I love them.

kevin mc