Re: kendall

 Now you know why I went off on him the first time for bashing Pete.  As I recall everybody started bashing me.  But what he said about John was completely uncalled for... and about Pete.

 l.van.kammen@chello.nl,re:>

> Kevin re:
>
> What his problem is I dont know. What I do know is if you respond to him or
> start an argument he will continue posting crap like this. He's a Troll and
> should be treated like one. IAW: Ignore him.
> Just a warning
>
> lars

The one who did start a Kendall argument on this list is YOU, van kammen. I
did not post here concerning that subject.

This is my *last* call, kammen. Either you stop that or I take action.
Painful & effective action.

John William Kendall.