Re: a question and a link

I couldn't get within 20 feet of the merchandise counter, but they had a tee like BBC Sessions, except the Union Jack was replaced with the Stars and Stripes; a tee of young Pete doing a windmill that's been advertising the tour, and also a couple of women's shrinktop tees in gray with Who logo on the front. That's about all I could identify through the crowd.

keets

Hi everyone,
My question is.... how's the merchandise at the Who shows on this tour? (Anything real cool or out of the ordinary?) The link .... http://www.fillmore-east.com I didn't know this site existed
until today. Nice photo of the Fillmore marquee saying "The Who Sold Out " among others.

CLASH