from christopher (I guess)

The following is something I got from AMW. I cant find the original message
(this is quoted from the reply) so I cant tell its real or not:
lars

Chris:

I wish you and your family my dearest condolences.  Your father's work
has brought me great pleasure and oomfort over the years.  I will
dearly miss him.

Jeff.

the best.  I'll miss your father dearly and hope hOn 09 Jul 2002