Re: Jack Bruce cancels Boston date

From: Carl A Biancucci <carl@world.std.com>
"Read yesterday that Jack Bruce has cancelled his July Boston date,but
there's nothing about it on his web site.
Any idea what's wrong?"

I really don't know, but it looks to me like they have NOT cancelled some of the other "Abbey Road" dates <http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/821317>. It could be that sales were going poorly in Boston. It is a rather large venue and last year they had to have a 2-for-1 fire sale to fill the place. The Hyannis and Hampton Beach, NH dates are still on the books.

I would assume that all is well with Jack Bruce's health. On the other hand, his career is a different story ;-)

Jeff