Who video on Windows Media Player/Allan Handelman Show

For those of you with Windows Media Player, when you open it, there is a
link to see a video report of the Hollywood Bowl show, with great footage
(I have a 56k modem, and the video looked great).

Also, I have Andy Neil's segment from the Allan Handelman show on CD if
anybody wants a copy.  It is online at MP3 under Allan Handelman also.

Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com