Re: Who album?

I know, but they said that after Keith died, too. It didn't feel like a cover band to me, though. It was the real thing. You can't replace the kind of spirit that Roger and Pete have, even without Keith and John, and that spirit is The Who. They've been lucky enough to find someone the same in Zak, I think.

I know it will be difficult to work without John, but I think much of the real creative force in The Who is still left in the tension between Pete and Roger. John's contribution has in many cases been fairly conservative on studio recordings, but then expanded when they played live. I think they could make a decent studio recording with Pete playing bass.

Do you still believe in a new  Who album?I think it's
very hard, because, beyond John's death, there are a lot
of people saying "the who is dead!", "it's only a cover
band, now" etc.

Leandro