Re: ox autographed print

In a message dated 7/2/2002 5:50:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I remember getting an autographed art print of John's when i went to see the
>
> who in camden.  i can't believe it was only $20. did he really sign those?!
>
> ha!

I believe (AND HOPE) so. The signature looks legit compared to ones I've
gotten in person as well as on the CD "Van-pires" I got at the JEB show in
Atlantic City last year. Why would the official merchandise tables sell
phonies anyway??????

Cheers,
Tom G