Setlist for the Bowl, preliminary thoughts

Setlist for tonight's Bowl show.  Forgive me if I've fucked it up, I
partied tonight for John so I'm not sober.  Damn I miss him terribly...

Apologies for not hitting the Rainbow afterward, as it was/is very late
and I wanted to get off the road asap.  I will be at Simon's show
Tuesday night tho...

Can't Explain
Substitute
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Who Are you
Another Tricky Day (Roger fuckered up the last verse cuz he forgot it)
Relay
Bargain
Baba O'Riley
Eminence Front
Sea and Sand
5:15
Love reign o'er me
Behind blue eyes
You Better, You bet.
The Kids are Alright
My Generation
Won't get fooled again
--encore--
Pinball wizard
Amazing journey
Sparks
See, me feel me/Listening to you

Highlights: Pete commenting on the "smell of someone smoking camommille
(sp?) in here", and also noticing the big white globes on the ceiling of
the bowl stage, and saying it looked like he was in a giant vagina, or
perhaps a sperm factory.  God I was cracking up, was nice to laugh.

also, pete was in full 'birdman' mode during sparks and i almost lost
it, his arms were spread out and the guitar was just going...

after BBE, pete commented how "comfortable I am here".  Interesting...

Pete poked fun at Bob Pridden, can't recall what was said tho.  The
punchline of it all was bob's overuse of the phrase "it's not my
fault"...reminds me of Han Solo in one of the Star Wars films...

Very difficult to see someone else on bass, felt the 'pang' every time
there was a shot of pino on the screen.  I'm sure I wasn't alone.  He
did a nice "imitation" of John during My generation tho on all the bass
runs.

All in all, a great show IMO, maybe a little sloppy at times but
understandable, but the fire was there.  Pete spoke very little, and
just played.  Very little noodling from him tonight.  I just wanted him
to tear shit up.

Nice little video montage before and after the show.  London rehearsals
were shown on the screen prior, and a set of photos of John at the end
of the show.

I'm sure I'll have more to add later...

see some of you at Simon's show...