Re: Photo's of rehearsal up on Matt's diary

In article <a8.dd39d16.2a520e98@aol.com>,
    TYMPANON@aol.com  writes:

> That's my critic, that's my point, and - that's it.

A point which you've already made and had your say about earlier on
this list and repeatedly on alt.music.who with many nasty and
ill-tempered posts.

Just repeatedly going on and on about it serves no purpose and is
really disconcerting to others on this list.

Like I said, there is a reason why people learn to dislike you.  I
don't think people dislike you right off the bat, but you train them
to dislike you by the way you behave.

Perhaps you like being the object of so many other people's ire, but I
can't imagine that's a healthy situation.  For the benefit of others
and yourself, next time you consider sending a negative post, just
email it to yourself and let it sit in your inbox for a week.  If,
after a week, you still feel that it needs to be said, and you're not
just reiterating a point you've already made, then go ahead and share
it.  Think of it as an email "counting to 10" exercise in calming
down.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer