Once again Keets is Right!

>John Kendall has been on this list a long time without causing any trouble.

>He's had a very emotional response to Entwistle's death, so everyone please

>leave him alone. The Who family should not fight at John's funeral.

>keets

Lela is 100% right.  Someone has used the word "disgusting" in describing
certain reactions/stories surrounding John's death, and disgusting it is to
be bickering in this case.  The Who means something different to each
individual one of us.  John Kendall's reaction is his and so is his opinion.
I don't agree with what he's saying, but it's pretty clear that he's
reacting to this in his way - and that's what this list has always been
about.  Don't tell people how they should grieve.  It doesn't take Freud to
see that John K is freaking out...  Let him freak.