[no subject]

Matt's Diary 30th June 2002 Updated

Even though I was only at rehearsals to photograph the
proceedings I really feel drained. God knows how it
must have felt to those in the band. Yesterday in
particular was difficult, today things eased a bit.

Pino, being the guy he is, slipped into his groove
early on and is undoubtedly a good choice. It felt
strange early on but the magic in the songs is still
there. Pete and Roger are still there. Zak and Rabbit
are still there.

It's difficult to describe my feelings and I hoped
that I could upload some photos tonight from the last
two days but, for some reason, I'm having a problem
getting them onto the server. Nothing's going right!

Have had loads of emails from people. Thanks. Sorry if
they don't get answered but it's been an incredibly
busy couple of days leading up to tomorrow nights
show.

I'll try and get some shots up in the morning before I
leave for the gig.

If you're going along tomorrow I hope you're able to
enjoy it. It IS good to hear the music played. I've
heard it over the past two days and it has helped me,
particularly today.

Matt

=====
-Brian in Atlanta