Re: No Defense for the Swine

In a message dated 1/31/02 1:50:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil writes:

> Jon, have you ever heard of Eddie Haskell?  Sure Mr. Cleaver I looooooove
> The Who.  All of my friends love The Who.  Everyone loves The Who.  Nice to
> see you again Mr. Cleaver...  Okay Wally, shut this old fart bullshit 60s
> music off and crank Third Eye Blind!  Get real dude.

Jim,

Do you think that Ward wasn't wise to Eddy ?  Do you know my kids?

I do.  They are neither scum nor swine. They are not little fuckers, either.
They are precious little humans made in God's image.

I am very real.  I am also kind.

Jon in MI.