RE: How will the critics respond to this summer's tour?

You know *me*!  I say fuck-em too.  But, the wolves have a way of
influencing overall opinion on our boys.
It was just so nice to have all the positive reviews in 2000.
I don't want to see that ruined.

Speaking of fucking wolves....anyone hear about that guy busted for humping
a goat??!
Wonder if there's a web link or something.
Kevin in VT