Can't Explain Nitrous

You guys aren't going to believe this.
I'm still not quite believing myself.
I'm sitting in the dentist chair yesterday afternoon, all hooked up to a
Nitrous feed.  This is my first time getting Nitrous at a dentist office.
It was optional and I figured "yeah, what the heck" (I'm not a virgin to
Nitrous from the balloon :).
So, there I am, alone and staring at the ceiling while inhaling a 40%
concentration of the big-N through my nose.  I'm starting to get all funny
feeling and tingly.  I'm even chuckling to myself a bit as the lights and
patterns on the ceiling begin to get strange.  While I've been here before,
I hadn't been in this state in such a "proper or professional" AND BRIGHT
environment.
Suddenly, the music that was being pumped into the room stops, and then I
hear......of all things....those beautiful four chords.....
E, D, A and back to E (Pretty sure those are them).  Yep, in my haze comes I
Can't Explain!
I friggin couldn't believe it!
I look around to see if anyone else was there.  Nope, still alone.
I immediately gave out a little hoot and laugh.  Thought it was a quiet
hoot, but the hygienist came in laughing and asked if I was having fun.  To
which I replied, "this is awesome!"  I tried to talk about The Who and my
love for them, but then the hands started getting in my mouth, and I gave
up.

The only thing that bummed me out a bit, was that it was an "oldies"
station.

Kevin in VT
(Never had so much fun at the dentist)