Re: RAH gigs = publicity

Since SFX (or similar) won't be doing the tour this time, Curbishley and
company may be doing more of the publicity.  Do The Who have a PR firm?
Likely not.  Appearances like CFNYC work better than any PR, or course, but
still they need to get the word out on the tour.

SFX had pretty good coverage, I thought.  Ticket give-aways on the radio and
so on--there's a big promotion for Santana going on here right now.

LB