fictional conversation

Roger:  You know, mate, I read what you said about me on your website just
before Christmas.
Pete:  Yeah, Jeff House said it wasn't fair to take shots at you when you
couldn't answer back.
Roger:  That guy is pretty insightful.  I would like to meet him next week.
Pete:  The web-site has been a fun pastime, but it has not generated much
money.
Roger:  It has generated no money for me.
John:  Yeah.  What he said!
Roger:  Maybe you should spend less time writing your cutesy diary and more
time writing some songs.
Pete:  Good point.
Roger:  Hell, I'll even contribute some cutesy diary stuff if it would get
you to writing some songs.
John:  Yeah.  What he said!
Pete:  I'm pulling the plug on my website.  Never spend your guitar, your
pen, or your computer.
Roger:  That has a nice ring to it.  Let me lay down a few chords to go with
it.
John:  Yeah.  What he said!