Re: Sunday Night, Portsmouth

>  fourth song in they played Amazing Journey which went into Sparks.

Yippee!

> They also did a stonking version of I'm Free later in the set.

Yee-hoo!  (Stonking?)

>  the Who's recording career was 'about to be re-energized' and that they
> 'hoped to sell at least twice as much as Mick Jagger'!!

Har!  Classic.

> they were into a wild version of Baby Don't You Do it (!!!)

Blech!  Who, Don't Ya Do It!

> which rocked like a bastard

Oh never mind.  Beggars can't be choosers.  Atleast they're playing.

> My Gen kicked off and instead of going for the long boogie which they've
> been doing recently this was a lean, punky take on it.

I'll take credit for predicting that, thank you very much.  (One out of my ten
predictions came true!)

> Anyone seeing our boys in action over the next two weeks is in for a
> seriously great time.

Strap yourselves in!  Here we go again!

LONG LIVE THE WHO!!

- SCHRADE in Akron