Pete's goodies

Since Pete is -not- going to release his freebies on CD and is soon
going to withdraw them completely, does anyone have a complete copy of
everything he's posted?  Frankly I haven't been going to get them
because a) I hate real player and don't want to install it on my
machine, and b) I've been waiting for the CD to get them at better
quality.

I think we should just start a CD tree to get this dist'ed to
everyone.  I know some people without CD-Rs and no compu-whiz
knowledge to be able to transcode everything to audio.  (Plus I
imagine that real networks makes you -pay- for the ability to
transcode and I'm not going to send those dufus' any money of mine.)

What do y'all think?  I have a CD-R burner and can participate in the
tree.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!