First Show in Portsmouth

They were quite fantastic last night and a lot of fun had by all. Of
course, they were a bit rusty, but that's what made it so great! They
did a few Tommy songs: Underture, I'm Free, PW and in the encore, they
did Baby Don't You Do It.

If you get a chance to see them in these small places you should come
out to the show!

I have one extra ticket for Watford if anyone is interested, email me
privately or meet me at O'Neils before the show.

I was able to take over 1000 pix from the front row, because of computer
battery power I don't yet have the chance to go through them, only
download and get online once a day.

Tonight should be a better show, hard to believe that's possible.

Irish Jack performed at the Horse Shoe Pub and he was amazing too!

Talk to you tomorrow,

magik

ps- Oh yeah, I almost forgot, PT smashed his guitar into little tiny
pieces! Yesssssssssss!