New Album- New Day

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: New Album- New Day
>
>The Who needs to make it on *modern* rock stations (or else pop).  I think
>you can write off classic rock as a total loss, because they have RULES!!!

If new material by The Who got air time on modern rock stations (*that*
would be almost revolutionary), I would imagine classic rock would be
playing them too.  Classic rock stations are playing tracks from CFNY.  I've
heard a track from Jaggers new album.  Also heard stuff from BBC and
Substitute.  And who could forget "the future classic" Pete's WAY Gateway
Remix.
Who's running the classic rock stations down in Florida, Leisure World?

>playing in Unamerican's
>style, The Who have basically stolen their sound.
>It wasn't for the whole tour, of course.

?
<scratching head>
What do you mean by "style"?
Are you talking about faster play?  More efficient?
I saw early first leg and late 3rd leg shows, and other than seeming more
fine tuned (polished?) in the 3rd, I didn't sense any different playing
style.

Kevin in VT
Off to Jay again tomorrow.  42" this week.    :-)