Re: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

> >> It surprising to hear that you've been a Who fan for
> >> 20 years after a recent post in which you couldn't
> >> distinguish between the '69 or '72 band's stage look.
> >
> >What the fuck are you talking about?!  Find the post.  Yeah, *real*
> >hard to tell the difference between the '69 Daltrey & '72 Daltrey.
> >You calling me a fucking novice or something?
>
> Here's the post:

> > Could be the 1972 Dutch pro-shot footage.
>
> Is that where the "I'm Free" from the WBWB video comes from?
> You have the whole show?  Pete did "the slide?"
>
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

Goddamit!  You're right!  I was thinking of the "Magic Bus" clip.  My
mistake.  In my defense, when I later gave a detailed review of the video
I used the correct year.

Boy, I'm gonna have to be extra careful from now on.  Stooo's watching!
Of course, I'll be watching him, too. :-)

- SCHRADE in Akron