Pre-show parties & 1 extra ticket for RAH- Feb 7th

To All that's going to the shows!

We're HOME!!! 2 Days to go!

I've heard of a few gatherings for the pre-show get togethers. Any time
after 4 pm.

In Portsmouth for both shows, the Fleet & Firkin, across from the
Guildhall.

In Watford, O'Neils pub, which is about 300 yards from the venue, at the
end of Watford High St.

For the RAH, I've only heard one mention of a pub called Queens Arms.
Anyone know of it? Or can anyone suggest a pub near the RAH for the
pre-show party?

I have one extra ticket for the first RAH show, which should be
(depending on the stage configuration, last time they took out the first
6 rows) in the 10th row center, on the floor. I will sell it for my
cost. Email me privately, if anyone is interested.

Long Live Rock, and I'll see ya there!

magik