This he did, painstakingly and in the most minute.

Throughout this ordeal, Davids emotions remained flat, and he lacked the animated quality usually found in boys of his age.  I suggested that he repeat the process again, this time even more slowly.  He agreed to try.  Once he reached the point at which he got into bed, I leaned over and whispered, David, go to sleep now and tell me your dreams.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of event.com]