Portsmouth or RAH

Hi all,

I'm a long time Who fan, who tries to follow this list whenever I can
but not nearly as much as I'd like. And unfortunately I've never seen
the boys play live (did catch Roger's Rock Symphony a couple of years
back though and enjoyed every minute of it). Now I find by pure luck
that I'll be in London for 3-4 days in between Portsmouth and RAH. My
recent purchase of the RAH DVD has me psyched so if there's a snowball's
chance in hell of catching my first show I'll try to get there earlier
for Portsmouth or extend for RAH. But first I need to organize a ticket.
So, is there anyone who has a spare? Yes, I'd pay a real good price.

Fingers crossed
Warwick M

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of warwickm.vcf]