Re: the pumpkins? please......

Geesh, a little harsh arn't we?

The Smashing Pumpkins don't really rank up there on my all time fav bands,
but that doesn't mean they didn't rock.

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is a must have album for any rock,
modern rock, alternative rock, grunge rock, whatever rock fan's collection.

It's music for all moods, if you want some high energy, road rage, bang your
head, screaming rock then you've got Bullet with Buterfly Wings and Zero.
Want something a little more relaxing you've got 1979 and landslide.

I dont' see them on the same platform as the Who they are 2 diffrent bands
with diffrent styles, why not just compare apples to oranges.

I'm not passionate about them but thier in no way an embarrasement.

  --  Brian Wright

BTW: If your firend want's to give out those CD's, send them my way.  No
teenageer or college student ever complained about free music.