Re: Streaming QuickTime of Pete at Secret Policeman's

> My memory may be failing me, but wasn't there a performance around
> here where Pete actually fell asleep in the middle?  I could have
> sworn it was WGFA with John Williams, but maybe I'm wrong.

You may be thinking of the time Pete narrated / emceed one of those all-star,
orchestrated productions of TOMMY in the (early?) 70's.  He got really plowed
at one performance, made some off-color remarks &, I believe, fell asleep.

- SCHRADE in Akron