Re: Streaming QuickTime of Pete at Secret Policeman's

>Well, I've checked the WGFA video. And I can't see any booze related signs
>with Pete. He delivers a stunning performance. No wrong words, guitar
>playing really great.

He does look a little tipsy.  It's that goofy expression.  :)  But like I
said, he does really well.  By then, Pete must have been pretty practiced at
performing when stone drunk.  Ditto John.  There are a couple of amazing JAE
performances out there where you get a look at him and he's totally dazed.

>I mean yeah, if you're adapted to C2H5OH that doesn't mean anything, but he
>really didn't go down in both videos. Hmmm....

Huh?  Alcohol, right?  But what do you mean "go down"?  Fall backwards off
the chair?

keets