Re: Current live bands

I'm sorry if this sounds corny, but they had a documentary on the disc which
said that on the first night, they were having technical problems that got so
bad that the edge threw his guitar down and stormed off. there were gonna
film that show, but it got so outta hand that they had to shoot the next one.

bono brings the presence of u2, like roger brings the presence of the who,
but without the guitars and drums in the background, it's not a real rock n'
roll show.    the two groups have the same format anyway, guitar, bass,
drums, lead singer.

I was just saying something about another good live act, that's all.