Re: Interesting Thought - Hurricane Of Noise

> Has ANYONE on this list been onstage with the band when they are playing?
> If so, would you please share your recollections as to what it felt and
> sounded like?  Thanks.

I recall someone who won one of those "sit on stage" contests for the 2000 tour
saying it wasn't that great.  They were off on OX's side, if I remember correctly, &
had trouble hearing the vocals & Pete's guitar.  So, sound-wise, it might not be
so wonderful.

Still, it must've been exciting being that close.

- SCHRADE in Akron