No Subject

Amazing journ/sparks
christmas (i wanna hear pete's "tommy can you hear me!"
pinball wizard
acid queen
go to the mirror
i'm free
we're not gonna take it/SMFM

from quad:

the real me
5.15
Bell Boy (but i guess this can't really be done without keith- so scratch it)
Dr. Jimmy
sea and sand
I'm One
LROM

I think that's a helluva show.  Now, these aren't in a special order, other
than doing the tommy and quad stuff together.  Maybe this is way too many
songs for their concerts nowadays, but there is no reason they can't do a
couple of medley-esque numbers with some of these (a la putting can't
explain, i'm a boy, and ICSFM together in a 5 min medley.  How did Roger
sound on LROM in 1996 on the quad tour.  Just curious as to how his voice
held up cause that might be the toughest song any rock singer has had to
sing.  I'm guessing he's putting the acting on the back burner for awhile to
concentrate on the Who for 2002 and get his voice in shape.  He sounded real
good in spots at CFNY- but was running out of gas by BBE and really labored
thru WGFA.  This was discussed before, i know, but i'd like to know if anyone
agrees w/my theory that his voice was just a bit out of shape because he
hadn't been concentrating on music and now that the Who will be so active in
2001- his voice will be better.

Kevin Mc  (and hey AEB.. look at me set you up for another rant on roger.  If
that's not proof we've made up- then what is?)