Re: Have The Who broken the curse?

Lela, re

> > I love that PETE mentioned Keith's brilliance. This is a Who
> > thought. Keith was part of the GROUP and finding Zak was a miracle.
> > I wish that they would re-form and give Zak what they gave Kenny, an
> > equal membership in the greatest Rock band in history.
>
>   John Hughes says they never broke up.  Pete's been fibbing to us.
>   They've been officially listed as a company all this time.  ;)

Irrespective of whether the band broke up as an entity, they would have
been very foolish to have dissolved the company (The Who Group Ltd) as I
assume all contracts were between the company and 3rd Parties. Break up
the company. and hey? Who gets the money? Not the Who (or Keith's
estate)!

I imagine it would very easy to introduce Zak as a director of the
company; I thought that he was effectively a member of the "group",
anyway.

But I knew you were kidding Lela, not stupid:-)

Cheers,

John