Rigor Mortis Sets In

> Not that it ever died (Let me have it Mark.), but doesn't it feel like it
may
> be coming back to life???

Kevin:

It's just in remission, the last little spurt before the end. Rigor set in
about 30 years ago.

> I'd like to see 'em in like a Lollapalooza festival or something.

No, that's not realistic. It's like when the Allman Brothers were the main
act for the HORDE tour...that's the year I stopped going.

> I wonder where Spin magazine would rank in a list of the top Rock
magazines
> of all time.

Scott:

Number two, as in what your kid calls taking a shit.

> It's not like 20 people hit me.

Kevin Mc:

Just don't go to any kids Hockey practices...

> No, I couldn't really do that as a teacher in an auditorium with 500 high
> school students.

But you can let people hit you in the face.

These kids today...

> Well, I think Gov't Mule is one of the greatest rock bands of all time.

AEB:

That's interesting considering they're not a Rock band, but a Blues band.

   "I'll bring integrity back to the White House."
                George "Enron" Bush

               Cheers                 ML